We're teaming up with Suzanne Podhaizer of Salt to bring you a delicious 5-course dinner celebrating the goose -- a delicious holiday tradition in many parts of Europe. Suzanne raised the geese, along with Wesley Bascom, at their farm, Gozzard City. Guests can purchase a certified organic goose to take home, and use in their own holiday meals.
The menu (subject to changes):
- Potato & celeriac soup with goose stock, créme fraîche
- Winter greens, reduced cider vinaigrette, roasted squash, chèvre, goose cracklings
- Goose confit, stone fruit chutney, browned-butter pancakes
- Seared goose breast, goose demi-glace, herbed carrots
- Goose-fat gingerbread, ice cream
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org