Join us to welcome and bless the new vintage of Basque cider. We'll create the ambiance of a sagardoa, or a Basque cider house, through a 4-course, plated dinner, music, merriment, and cider. Guests will have the opportunity to catch cider streaming directly from a barrel, just as they do in Astigarraga. The menu:
- Chorizo a la sidra - fresh Spanish sausage stewed in cider
- Tortilla Bacalao - duck eggs, piquillo & anaheim peppers, garlic chips, chive, espilette
- Txuleta - Vermont ribeye, grilled ramps, black truffle butter
- Idiazabal cheese - 3 Corner Field Farm's "Frere Fumant" served with marcona & membrillo
- Shacksbury's 2014 Basque Cider
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like more information.