- Perfect for special and every day celebrations.
- This cider is native yeast fermented using methode champenoise, where there is a secondary fermentation in the bottle for natural bubbles like Champagne.
- Made by our friend and partner Ainara Otaño in Astigarraga, Spain at her cidery, Petritegi Sagardoa
- Featured in Imbibe Magazine in September 2017.
- Dry with slight acidity and a long, fresh finish
- 750ml bottle, 6.0% ABV
- Produced and bottled by Petritegi Sagardoa in Astigarraga, Spain
At this time we cannot ship outside the US or to the following state: AL, AR, DE, KY, LA, MS, OK, SD, TN, UT, NH, AK, HI. Please review our store policies page before placing your order.
Add To Cart