Come and celebrate Shacksbury's arrival on the West Coast, in collaboration with Revel Wines. As of yesterday morning, the first pallet of our liquid gold is wending its way on a truck from our cidery to a wine warehouse, outside of San Francisco.
On Saturday, we'll be serving our ciders, carefully paired with food prepared by the amazing Terry Betts. My oldest brother, Dustin, has kindly agreed to host us at his company Maiden Lane's beautiful loft in SoMa.
With any luck, we may also be celebrating the receipt of a Good Food Award. We're a finalist and will find out this week if we've won. Yeee-haaa!!! Fingers crossed.
- Saturday, January 10th
- 6pm - 9pm
- 6 Mint Plaza, San Francisco CA 94103
- The Basque cider with chorizo a la sidra, salted cod tortilla, and Basque cheeses
- The Hereford cider with wee sandwiches, English cheeses, and apple tart tatin
- Our Classic with French Lentil Salad
- The 1840 with Twig Farm's Tomme
RSVP by Friday, January 9th. Additional friends are welcome.